Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wiley X Protective Eyewear


At first glance, they look like many other brands of sunglasses that are on the market today, but the Wiley X protective eyewear is much, much more. The Wiley X Lacey are fashionable, but most importantly, they exceed ANSI Z287.1-2003 high velocity impact safety and optical standards.


As a shooter, I use them for protective shooting glasses because they are shatterproof. Another special feature is the polarized lens technology adds 99.9 percent polarization to 100 percent UV protection. I have used them in many venues and have been very happy with not only their protection performance, but also the look and the fit. I found the fit to be perfect for my head and face size. They felt secure, yet not binding and sticking to my cheekbones.


Wiley X offers several different styles, colors and lens shades to choose from. I put the Wiley X Lacey to good use on my recent hunting trip to Utah. We were blessed with lots of snow and sunshine, so eye protection was a necessity. I wore them every day of the hunt.


I have several pairs of sunglasses, but I most generally reach for the Wiley X when I head outdoors for shooting and/or hunting. They offer the best protection, usability and versatility.

No comments:

Post a Comment